Independent expertise and assistance with business negotiations, litigation and disputes
We support you side-by-side in business negotiations and situations of conflict.
In cooperation with legal counsels, we help managers and shareholders to handle any situation.
The technical advice and demonstrations we provide to assist you in amicable negotiations are also useful in arbitrations proceedings.
Depending on the nature of your negotiations or disputes and your needs, our teams will adapt their approach and call upon the skills of our other experts.
We operate in different modes of conflict resolution:
- Litigation in court
- Independent expertise regarding price
- Other forms of contractual and pre-litigation resolution
We apply our business, accounting and financial expertise to serve you in accordance with the nature of the situation at hand:
- Intellectual property
- Contractual obligations – breach of contract
- Unfair competition
- Real estate
- Defective products
- Company (participation, profit sharing, etc.)
For example, we can offer the following services:
- An expert commissioned by one of the parties: we can, at the request of one of the parties, analyse the situation in accounting, commercial and financial terms and present an evaluation. This report can be used for negotiations and conflict resolution.
- Independent expert: we intervene under the terms of a mandate issued jointly by all the parties. We issue a report intended to serve as a basis for settling the differences between the parties.
- Advice in the interests of your party: our work aims to clarify the commercial, accounting and financial issues involved in litigation for you and your legal counsel.