For this purpose, we provide you with support in every stage of your project and we are committed to finding innovative solutions, ways to save you money and establishing a process that will anticipate all changes and manage the ensuing consequences in the most effective way possible.
With the expertise we have developed, we can support you in optimising your investments, from the initial feasibility study (construction description) to the works phase, on both a national and international level, up until completion and operation.
Our approach consists of maximising the potential of the project and identifying and managing the risks involved. It is applied in accordance with simple rules and in compliance with the fundamental standards of our profession. Our approach is based on:
- a multifaceted approach take accounts for the specific concerns of each individual project, including legal and financial planning, quality and cost control, project management (budgeting, planning, coordination, management, reporting, communication) and risk and opportunity analysis.
- tried and tested auditing and assessment methods, a portfolio of past projects on both a national and international scale (databases by construction economists, ratios, a reference system for pricing practices and installation operations, etc.)
- an objective and creative working method that accounts for the uniqueness of each project and its specific characteristics without copy-pasting pre-fabricated solutions. We have an interactive management style designed to identify the choices and options that will lead to the ideal time/quality/cost ratio for the project.
- Operational and business know-how: the act of construction is not an end in itself for clients. Their projects are a means of production or delivery of a service, whether public or private, or intended to be used in the sale of products. We bring operational and business know-how that has been honed over the years to help our clients achieve their main objectives.
- Individualised estimates: with regard to provisional estimates, which constitute one of the core tools of construction economists, our approach is not to regard estimates as an end in themselves. They provide information and should be used as a tool to assist the developer in decision making. In order to be effective, estimates must be transparent, structured and based on hypotheses that have been confirmed by all the partners involved in the project.